Making an appointment is as simple as calling our office or using our secure online request form by clicking the button below. Our services are available to all who seek them. You may become our patient either by making the appointment yourself or by being referred by a different physician. We also welcome the opportunity to provide second opinions. We know how stressful the initial diagnosis is, and we strive to keep the waiting time for an appointment to a minimum but please realize that delays can occur due to emergencies and unforeseen patient needs. Be assured that our exceptional physicians will do their very best to help you.
We accept most insurance carriers, and our staff will work with you before you come in for your appointment to ensure that you will have the coverage you need. We try to help eliminate the worry, so you can concentrate on getting well.
We ask that you:
- Bring your insurance cards to each visit.
- Let us know whenever you change your address, telephone number, employment, marital status, or insurance.
- Bring a list of all medications that you are currently taking (including over-the-counter remedies, vitamins and herbal supplements).
- Write down any questions or concerns that you may have to discuss with your physician.
- If you wish, bring someone with you to help listen to your physician’s comments and responses to your questions.
- Make your next appointment every time you visit the clinic. This includes lab, medication and radiology appointments.
We understand that emergencies and special needs can occur, and we will do our very best to accommodate your specific needs. Should you need to cancel an appointment, please provide as much notice as possible in order for us to enable another patient to see the doctor.