Anne Rodekuhr, DNP
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, University of Wisconsin-Madison School of Nursing, Madison, WI
- Doctorate of Nursing Practice, Family Nurse Practitioner, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN
Philosophy of Care
"I strive to provide compassionate, holistic care for patients and families. My goal is to help patients meet their treatment goals while maintaining quality of life throughout their cancer journey."
Academic Honors & Professional Achievements
- Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing
- Doctorate of Nursing Practice Scholarly Project: “Caring Through Conversations: Improving Documentation of Palliative Patients’ Values, Preferences, and Priorities”
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- Minnesota Nurse Practitioners
I live in Plymouth with my husband and our sweet dog. I enjoy spending my free time with family and friends. I like to play card games, golf, hike, cook, and travel.