Katie Conner, PA-C
- Bachelor of Science in Biology, University of Wisconsin- Madison, Madison, WI
- Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies, University of Saint Francis, Fort Wayne, IN
Areas of Special Interest
- Thoracic Surgery
- Lung and Esophageal Cancer Care
- Lung Cancer Screening
Philosophy of Care
I strive to not only provide the best possible care for my patients, but to also create a connection that fosters trust and understanding. My goal is to be compassionate and provide a listening ear to ensure all questions are answered with respect and empathy. Lastly, I encourage patient empowerment and knowledge in their health care so we can make the best decisions together.
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Minnesota Academy of Physician Assistants
I grew up in Wisconsin, but have firmly transplanted to Minneapolis. My husband and I enjoy the outdoors and all seasons here in Minnesota. In the summer, we love hiking, camping and fishing up north and in the winter, we spend time snowmobiling and snowboarding. In our other free time, we love to walk around the lakes and trails in Minneapolis with our black lab, Wynnie,
or go sailing on Lake Harriet with friends. Since I grew up in Wisconsin and went to UW-Madison, I am a dedicated Packer and Badger fan!