Lisa Gerber, PA-C
- Bachelor of Science in Microbiology, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
- Master of Physician Assistant Studies, Augsburg University, Minneapolis, MN
Areas of Special Interest
- Medical Oncology/Hematology
Philosophy of Care
"My philosophy of care is centered around providing care to the whole person, both physically and emotionally. My goal is to provide compassionate care to each patient to help improve overall quality of life. I hope to help my patients and their families throughout their cancer care journey."
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Minnesota Academy of Physician Assistants
- Association of Physician Assistants in Oncology
During my free time, I enjoy spending time with my family and friends. I also enjoy being outdoors, cooking, and reading. I am a huge Michigan Wolverine fan and enjoy returning to Ann Arbor for football games every fall.