Vladimir Hugec, MD
Medical Oncology & Hematology
Cum Laude, Safarik University of Kosice, Czeckhoslovakia
- Internal Medicine, Safarik University of Kosice, Czeckhoslovakia
- New York Medical College, New York, NY
Medical Oncology and Hematology, New York Medical College, New York, NY
Areas of Special Interest
- Head & Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
Philosophy of Care
Individual approach and personalized treatment leads to the best possible outcome. We never take hope away from our patients.
Academic Honors & Professional Achievements
ASCO/AACR Workshop Award, Methods in Clinical Research, 2005
Dr. Hugec is first author on several oncology research papers.
- Internal Medicine
- Medical Oncology
- American Medical Association
- Minnesota/County Medical Association
- American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO)
My wonderful family includes my wife, Dr. Silvia Hugec, an internal medicine physician and two children in college. I enjoy outdoor activities including tennis, cycling, skiing and ice hockey.