Notice to patients: Minnesota Oncology will be implementing a new patient portal beginning on Monday, August 10, 2020. We are pleased to provide this new and improved portal to our patients from Navigating Care, the same company that provides the HealthTracker app we implemented recently for remote side effect and symptom management. Learn more about the Navigating Care portal here.
Use the Navigating Care portal to:
- Access your health information 24/7
- Receive personalized patient education
- Be prepared for your doctor visits
- Complete forms from home
- Review lab and test results
- Communicate with secure messaging
- Find support and connect with others
- Track appointments and events
- And more
Once the portal is available on August 10, you will receive an email invitation to create your account. If your clinic does not have your email on file, please contact your clinic to provide your email address.
Please contact your clinic with any questions. More information will also be available in the clinics.
MyCarePlus (available until Monday, August 17)
After you have completed the following steps, you can access your account by visiting the My Care Plus website.
- Visit a clinic and sign a waiver form giving us permission to provide you access to your health information via the Internet.
- Receive an email (usually within 48 hours of visiting the clinic) and follow the instructions to create your online account.
- Keep your password and login information. If you’ve lost it, visit the site and use the “forgot password” or “forgot username” links to recover them.
Secure Message Center
The Message Center allows you to securely communicate with your care team through the online portal, My Care Plus.
You may use the Message Center for non-urgent topics like:
- Updating your care team on your health status
- Scheduling appointments and cancellations
- Questions about lab results
- Diagnostics preparation
- Non-urgent medication questions
Learn more about the Message Center.