Minnesota Oncology is pleased to announce a new secure online service to our active and registered patients. My Care Plus Secure Messaging will enable registered patients to securely use the Internet to help manage and receive information about their health. secure messaging provides Minnesota Oncology patients with secure online access to their health records and helps make it possible for their healthcare provider to better manage their care with the use of secure messaging services. The Message Center is a new feature that allows you to securely communicate with your care team through the online portal, My Care Plus. You may use the Message Center for non-urgent topics like:
- Updating your care team on your health status
- Scheduling appointments and cancellations
- Questions about lab results
- Diagnostics preparation
- Non-urgent medication questions
To use the Message Center, enroll in My Care Plus by completing and submitting the consent form available at your clinic.
My Care Plus Instructions
To send and receive messages through the Message Center:
If you have questions regarding enrollment in My Care Plus, please contact your clinic. If you need assistance with the Message Center, please contact My Care Plus Support by email at Support@MyCarePlusOnline.com or call (855) 887-6788.
* Your care team will make every attempt to respond to your messages quickly.
* A staff member, such as a nurse or administrative staff, may respond to your message on behalf of your doctor.
* Do not use the Message Center for emergencies.