On October 28, Minnesota Oncology is launching a new electronic health record (EHR) system that will provide tremendous benefit to you: our patients.
In anticipation of the new EHR, there are a few things you should know:
- We will have limited access to our EHR system on Friday afternoon, October 25, so please call us earlier in the day if possible, for any requests that will require access to your records
- Please request prescription refills before Friday, October 25
- Please be patient as we adjust to new workflows
- Beginning October 28th, we may be asking you information to confirm your demographic data, review your medical history, medications, allergies, immunizations, as well as other data needed for the new EHR.
- Depending on your medical history, we may ask you to review and verify some information prior to your next appointment.
- As always, please remember to bring your insurance cards to your appointments
As with any system change, our staff members (Including your provider) are learning new ways to do their work. We will do our best to minimize any disruption in our services to you; we ask for your patience as we work together to improve healthcare services in our community.
Our ultimate goal in implementing this new system is to make your experience with Minnesota Oncology even better. We appreciate your support and willingness to partner with us as we get ready, set and go-live with this new innovative computer system. If you have any questions, please talk with your healthcare provider or any member of your healthcare team.
Your Health Care Team