Amy Lee, PA-C
- Bachelor of Science in Biology and Premedical Sciences, Campbell University, Buies Creek, NC
- Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies, Shenandoah University, Winchester, VA
Areas of Special Interest
- Hepatic Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Internal Medicine
- Women's Health
Philosophy of Care
"As a healthcare provider, patients honor me when they allow me to walk alongside them during their most vulnerable times. My role is to empower each patient with knowledge, provide compassionate evidence-based medicine, and collaborate with the patient's entire care team to help maintain his or her quality of life."
- Minnesota Board of Medical Practice Physician Assistant License
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
Though born in Minnesota, I grew up in North Carolina. I moved back to Minnesota after marrying my husband. I love spending time with my husband and children, and we make it a priority to have family night once weekly. We also love our church family and actively serve in different ministries. My favorite pastimes include hiking, reading, singing, crafts, and catching up with friends over a tea or coffee.
- Proficient in Hmong (both dialects)