Minnesota Cancer Care Pharmacy
Welcome to the Minnesota Cancer Care Pharmacy (MCCP), part of Minnesota Oncology. We feel privileged to have the opportunity to provide you with the care and resources you deserve in your journey.
Our practice includes specialists in medical oncology, radiation oncology, hematology, gynecologic oncology and thoracic surgery – as well as on-site laboratory services and access to our specialty oncology care pharmacy.
Our pharmacy mission is to combine the strength of hope with the power of science, one patient at a time. Our philosophy is to deliver patient-centered, comprehensive, and compassionate care in community cancer centers using best-practice, state-of the-art therapies and research, in order to be the premier provider of care for patients with cancer and blood disorders in the region.
What we offer you:
- An in-depth knowledge of medications, pain management, and drug interactions, and the availability to review medications with each patient
- Assistance with insurance approval and obtaining financial assistance through nationally recognized programs
- Choice to either pick up medications from our pharmacy OR have medications sent to your home via FedEx or the United States Postal Service.
- Quick turnaround time to ensure you can start your treatment promptly
- Timely and thorough communication
Oncology pharmacists serve an important role on the patient’s care team because much of cancer treatment is achieved with infused and oral medications, and we thank you for choosing us to be a part of your team.
Feel free to contact us with questions by calling 651-255-8480 or coming to the pharmacy located at 1580 Beam Ave., Maplewood, MN 55109.