Caring, down to a science.
At Minnesota Oncology, we are dedicated to providing compassionate care for various types of cancer and blood disorders in 11 convenient Twin Cities metro locations as well as several satellite locations. Our mission is to combine the strength of hope with the power of science, one patient at a time.
Our affiliation with the US Oncology Research Network also provides patients with access to the latest clinical trials and research evidence.
Choose Minnesota Oncology for the finest cancer care available anywhere, and stay close to the comfort of your home and family.
MN Oncology Blog
- MN Oncology Welcomes Brian Unglaub, APRN, CNP, to...
- Minnesota Oncology Medical Assistant, Cancer...
- Minnesota Oncology Introduces Cosmetic and...
- P.J. Flynn, M.D. Named East Metro GI Cancer Lead
- Minnesota Oncology Welcomes New Advanced Practice...
- Body Weight and Cancer Risk
- Dr. Madhu Emani Joins Minnesota Oncology
- MN Oncology Receives Innovation Award
Caring, for our patients.
Kathryn Farniok, MD
Specialties: Breast Cancer / Gastrointestinal Malignancies / Gynecologic Cancers / HDR Brachytherapy / Head and Neck Cancers / Intensity-Modulated Radiation Therapy / Lung Cancer / Radiation Oncology / Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy