Caring, down to a science.
At Minnesota Oncology, we are dedicated to providing compassionate care for various types of cancer and blood disorders in 11 convenient Twin Cities metro locations as well as several satellite locations. Our mission is to combine the strength of hope with the power of science, one patient at a time.
Our affiliation with the US Oncology Research Network also provides patients with access to the latest clinical trials and research evidence.
Choose Minnesota Oncology for the finest cancer care available anywhere, and stay close to the comfort of your home and family.
MN Oncology Blog
- MN Oncology Receives Innovation Award
- MN Oncology LPN Provides Medical Aid in...
- Dr. Nicole Hartung Joins Minnesota Oncology &...
- Cancer and the Holidays
- Surviving and Thriving: Minnesota Oncology Patient...
- Navigating MNSure Open Enrollment
- Sixteen Minnesota Oncology Physicians Named Best...
- Dr. P.J. Flynn Receives Prestigious Honor from...
Caring, for our patients.
Kathryn Farniok, MD
Specialties: Brain Tumors / Breast Cancer / Gastrointestinal Malignancies / HDR Brachytherapy / Head and Neck Cancers / Radiation Oncology / Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy / Stereotactic Radiosurgery