Vladimir Hugec MD
Medical Oncology & Hematology
- Internal Medicine
- Medical Oncology
- American Medical Association
- Minnesota/County Medical Association
- American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO)
Areas of Special Interest
- Head & Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
Philosophy of Care
Individual approach and personalized treatment leads to the best possible outcome. We never take hope away from our patients.
Cum Laude, Safarik University of Kosice, Czeckhoslovakia
- Internal Medicine, Safarik University of Kosice, Czeckhoslovakia
- New York Medical College, New York, NY
Medical Oncology and Hematology, New York Medical College, New York, NY
Academic Honors & Professional Achievements
ASCO/AACR Workshop Award, Methods in Clinical Research, 2005
Dr. Hugec is first author on several oncology research papers.
My wonderful family includes my wife, Dr. Silvia Hugec, an internal medicine physician and two children in college. I enjoy outdoor activities including tennis, cycling, skiing and ice hockey.