Saint Paul Cancer Center
PLEASE NOTE: Our new parking location is in the Green Ramp, our main clinic entrance is now located on the Southwest side of the Ritchie building entrance off Smith Ave N.
310 Smith Ave N, Suite 100, Saint Paul, Minnesota 55102-2389
Physician Introductory Video
Areas of Special Interest
- Prostate Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
I believe in evidence-based medicine, but am flexible since every patient’s situation is unique. I believe that patients and their families should play a major decision-making role in cancer treatment.
Academic Honors & Professional Achievements
Wallace D. Armstrong Award – Biochemistry
Pharmacology Citation Award – Pharmacology Scholarship
Richard C. Horns Award – Outstanding Clinical Skills
I am the father of three beautiful children and husband to another physician. I enjoy photography, woodworking, gardening, biking, golf and skiing (snow and water). I am a native Minnesotan but love to travel.
University of Minnesota Medical School, Minneapolis, MN
- Internal Medicine – Mayo Graduate School of Medicine, Rochester, MN
- Radiation Oncology – University of Minnesota Hospital & Clinics
- Radiation Oncology
- Internal Medicine
- American Society for Therapeutic Radiology & Oncology
- American College of Physicians
- American College of Radiology
- Alpha Omega Alpha Society