Areas of Special Interest
- Stereotactic Radiotherapy including brain, lung, abdomen
- High-Dose Rate Brachytherapy
- Radiation Dosimetry
- Multimodality Imaging Based Treatment Planning
Philosophy of Care
I believe in providing a state-of-the-art radiation therapy program where patient comes first, and high quality of care is backed up by safety and innovation.
S. Gurdalli, M. Ozer, R. Kuske Jr, C. Quiet, “Dosimetric Performance of Strut Adjustable Volume Implant: A New Single Entry, Multi-Catheter Breast Brachytherapy Applicator,” Brachytherapy Journal,2011;10:128-135.
Other abstracts, posters, and moderated posters presented at American Brachytherapy Society, and AAPM meetings.
Research assistant, University of Minnesota
I love spending time with my beautiful daughter as well as biking, jogging and rock climbing.
B.A. Physics & Mathematics, Luther College, Decorah, IA
M.S. Medical Physics, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN
American Board of Radiology – Therapeutic Radiologic Physics
- American Board of Radiology (AAPM)
- US Oncology Physics Advisory Committee (PAC)
- American Society for Radiation Oncology (ASTRO)
- North Central Chapter of AAPM