Areas of Special Interest
- Gastrointestinal Oncology
- Breast Cancer
- Cancer Genetics
- Lung Cancer
If I am able to help my patients fight cancer without losing their quality of life, I am happy.
Academic Honors & Professional Achievements
- ASCO Merit Award, Best Oral Abstract Presentation: Trends in Mastectomy Rates at Mayo Clinic, Rochester: Effect of Surgical Year & Preoperative Magnetic Resonance Imaging. (2008)
Dr. Katipamula-Malisetti has presented at ASCO and the Mayo Clinic on various oncologic topics. She is also co-author of a number of research papers in such publications as the Journal of Clinical Oncology and Clinical Medicine.
My two young daughters are my joy. It brings me great happiness when my eldest daughter says, “Mommy, I want to be like you.”
In my free time, I enjoy reading and skiing. I love to travel and plan to do more of that as the girls get older.
Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam, India
St. Vincent Hospital, Worcester, MA
- Transfusion Medicine, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN
- Medical Oncology & Hematology, Mayo Graduate School of Medicine, Rochester, MN
- Medical Oncology
- Internal Medicine
- American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO)
- American Society of Hematology (ASH)