Areas of Special Interest
- Hematological Malignancies
Cancer is a devastating disease that affects not only the patient but all his or her loved ones. We treat often, cure sometimes, but we care and comfort always. I treat my patients as I would treat my own family. I take their trust in me very seriously and to heart.
Academic Honors & Professional Achievements
- Membership, Royal College of Physicians (UK), 1995
- Diplomate B. Foreign Medical Graduate Examination in Medicine, 1994
- Diplomate B. United States Medical Licensing Examination, 1996
- Director of Oncology Services, Mercy Hospital, Coon Rapids 2011-Present
- Best Distinguished Award, Internal Medicine Residency Program, 1998
- Highest Patient Accruer, Community Clinical Oncology, Twin Cities, MN, 2006-2008
- Best Bedside Manner Award, Mercy Hospital, Coon Rapids, MN, 2009
- Dr Laudi has co-authored a number of research papers in professional publications such as Biol Blood Marrow Transplant, American Journal of Hematology and Journal of Gastrointestinal Surgery.
- He has also presented at the University of Minnesota, Mayo Clinic and the American College of Physicians (MN).
My wife and I have four lovely daughters. In my free time, I enjoy riding horses, swimming and water skiing.
University of Malta, Msida, Malta
Categorical Internal Medicine, University of Minnesota Medical School, Minneapolis, MN
Oncology & Hematology and Transplantation, University of Minnesota Medical School, Minneapolis, MN
- Internal Medicine
- Medical Oncology
- Maltese Medical Association
- Royal College of Physicians (UK)
- American College of Physicians
- American Society of Hematology (ASH)
- American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO)