What the heck is a Klatch anyway? It's our only coed program! We don't call it a "support group" because our Klatches are way better than taking turns talking about your feelings. We're caregivers serving caregivers...because YOU need support, too.
- Brainstorm: What you YOU want to talk about?
- Pitch: Explain your topics in 1-2 sentences.
- Prioritize: Vote on 2-3 topics to discuss.
- Manage conversation flow:Vote to keep discussing after 8 minutes.
- Lock in the learning: Reflect on our key takeaways.
Food and drink will be provided!
Time: 5:30-7:30 p.m.
Location: Green Mill Restaurant & Bar, 57 Hamline Avenue South, St. Paul, MN 55105 (a small parking lot is available);
Upcoming Klatch Dates:
Wednesday, April 17, 2019
Wednesday, May 15, 2019
Wednesday, June 19, 2019
Get the latest Klatch updates and RSVP here: https://www.jackscaregiverco.org/klatchstpaul.html
Sponsored by: Jack's Caregiver Coalition, Minnesota Oncology, and Allina Health Virginia Piper Cancer Institute