10 Reasons Why Minnesota Oncology Employees Think it’s a Great Place to Work
- Time off: MN Oncology believes that a balance between work and non-work activities is essential to maintain quality performance and a positive work atmosphere. New employees can earn up to 25 days of PTO in their 1st year!
- Paid Holidays: MN Oncology recognizes the importance of spending time with family during certain national holidays and offers employees an additional 5 paid holidays a year!
- Transit Pass Savings: MN Oncology has a partnership with Metro Transit which allows us to provide our employee with the lowest prices around. We are able to offer you a cost savings of at least 30% of what you would be paying otherwise and you get unlimited access to buses and trains.
- Tuition Reimbursement: We provide this benefit to employees as a means to further their education, thereby increasing their knowledge and ability to care for our patients and customers. You could be eligible for up to $3,000 per year.
- Recognition Programs: We provide years of service awards and gifts for certain service milestones.
- Beneplace Corporate Perks Program: All employees are eligible for discounts on goods and services from Travel to Entertainment to Moving Services. You name it and there is a discount for it!
- All Customs Wear: All employees are eligible for discounts on MN Oncology apparel. We have scrubs, lab coats, polo shirts/knit tops, sweaters & fleece, jackets & outerwear, and t-shirts.
- Wellness Program: All benefit eligible employees qualify to participate in MN Oncology’s wellness program. Employees can earn points throughout the year for their participation in different activities and events which can then be converted into gift cards or can be used to purchase fitness devices. Our wellness program also provides discounts on gym memberships along with gym and wellness rebates as well.
- Occupational Licensure Reimbursement: Employees that work at least 30 hours per week can be reimbursed up to $125.00 towards their required licensure.
- Free On Site Parking
Minnesota Oncology also offers its employees medical, dental, and vision insurance as well as life insurance and 401(k).