I have been privileged to care for children and adults with cancer over the past 30 years. My goal is to help them understand their disease process and all of the available treatment options. Together, we are then able to select the treatment that best meets the patient’s needs and desires, with careful attention to quality of life and minimizing side effects.
Areas of Special Interest
- Head & Neck Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
Academic Honors & Professional Achievements
- Director of Radiation Oncology, Minnesota Oncology, 1998-2008
- Assistant Professor of Radiation Oncology, University of MN, 1994-1998
Dr. McGuire is a co-investigator with Community Clinic Oncology Program of Minnesota. He has co-authored several professional research papers in publications such as Radiology, Journal of Pediatrics, New England Journal of Medicine, and International Journal of Radiation Oncology Biology & Physics.
Michigan State University College of Human Medicine East Lansing, MI
University of Oregon School of Medicine, Portland, OR
Radiation Therapy, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN
- American Society of Therapeutic Radiology & Oncology
- American Society of Clinical Oncology
- Community Clinical Oncology Program (CCOP)