Areas of Special Interest
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Cancer Survivorship
Philosophy of Care
I believe in patient centered, evidence-based, compassionate care. I do my best to provide the best and latest treatment options to my patients while ensuring that their care is personalized and holistic.
Academic Honors & Professional Achievements
- Mayo Clinic Division of Medical Oncology Small Grants Recipient
- American College of Physicians Best Clinical Research Poster
- University of Florida College of Medicine Essentials of Patient Care Exemplary Performance Award
- Poster presentations at the American Society of Clinical Oncology, European Hematology Association
- Oral Presentation at American Society of Blood and Marrow Transplantation Tandem Meeting
- Instructor in Medicine and Oncology, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine, Rochester, MN
- Dean’s List, Stanford University
Ferzoco, R., Micallef, I. Kumar, S., et al. Updated results of the Mayo Clinic risk adapted algorithm for peripheral blood stem cell mobilization utilizing G-CSF and plerixafor. Submitted to Bone Marrow Transplantation.
Ferzoco, R. and Ruddy, K. Optimal delivery of male breast cancer follow-up care: improving outcomes. Breast Cancer: Targets and Therapy; 2015:7 371–379.
Ferzoco, R. and Ruddy, K. The Epidemiology of Male Breast Cancer. Current Oncology Reports. 2016 Jan;18(1):1.
Ferzoco, R. and Ruddy, K. Unique aspects of caring for young breast cancer patients. Current Oncology Reports 2015; 17(1): 425-431.
Ashley, E., Powers, J., Chen, M., Kundu, R., Finsterbach, T., Caffarelli, A., Deng, A., Eichhorn, J., Mahajan, R., et al. The endogenous peptide apelin potently improves cardiac contractility and reduces cardiac loading in vivo. Cardiovascular Research 2005; 65: 73-82.
My husband and I live in North Oaks with our young twins and two Goldendoodles. In my free time, I enjoy good food, good fiction, and spending time exploring the outdoors with my family.
University of Florida College of Medicine
Internal Medicine, Georgetown/Washington Hospital Center
Hematology/ Medical Oncology, Mayo Graduate School of Medicine, Rochester, MN
- Board Certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology
- Board Certified Internal Medicine
- American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO)
- American Society of Hematology (ASH)