Areas of Special Interest
- All aspects of general thoracic surgery, including diagnostic and therapeutic procedures for benign and malignant disease of the lungs, pleura, mediastinum, chest wall, diaphragm, esophagus and stomach
- Video-assisted thoracoscopy
- Surgery for hyperhidrosis
Surgery of the chest is my life’s work. My team and I are dedicated to providing our patients with the most compassionate, state-of-the-art care possible.
Awards & Professional Achievements
- Howard Gray Travel Award, Department of Surgery, Mayo Clinic, 1989
- O.T. Clagett Travel Award, Division of Thoracic Surgery & CV Surgery, Mayo Clinic, 1991
Research and Publications
- Dr. Jacques has published research papers in medical journals such as Annals of Thoracic Surgery, Chest Surgery Clinics of North America, and the European Journal of Cardio-Thoracic Surgery.
- He is also co-author in several books on thoracic surgery.
I am the proud father of four lovely daughters. I am passionate about hockey and also enjoy cycling.
Dr Jacques performs surgery at the following hospitals:
- Fairview Southdale, Edina
- United Hospital, Saint Paul