Look Good, Feel Better – Minnesota Oncology
Look Good, Feel Better is a free service sponsored by the American Cancer Society, which teaches cancer patients beauty techniques to help enhance their appearances and self-images during chemotherapy and radiation treatments. This program is designed to help women recovering from cancer deal with the unpleasant side-effects of cancer treatment such as dry skin and hair loss. Patients will receive a makeup kit valued at $250.
Classes are held at several Minnesota Oncology clinics. Pre-registration required by calling (888) 227-6333.
- Burnsville Clinic: Fourth Thursday from 10:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m
- Coon Rapids Clinic: Third Wednesday, 6:30-8 p.m.
- Maplewood Clinic: Third Wednesday, 3-5 p.m.
- Minneapolis Clinic: Third Thursday, 10 a.m.-12 p.m., Odd months (Jan, Mar, May, July, Sept, Nov)
- Edina Clinic: First Tuesday, 10 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Fridley Clinc: Second Monday, 10:00 a.m.-12:00p.m.
- St. Paul Clinic: Second Tuesday, 10 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Woodbury Clinic: First Wednesday every other month (Jan.- Nov), 1:30-3:30 p.m. ( Only November meeting on the 16th: 10:00 a.m.- 12:00 p.m)