Access your medical records online
Minnesota Oncology offers secure, instant access to information about your diagnosis, medications, lab results, and more.
We are United in Healing with the US Oncology Network, part of McKesson Specialty Health (MSH). As our partner in the delivery of exceptional community-based cancer care, MSH is helping make secure access to your health records available in a convenient and easy-to-access online format.
Secure Message Center
The Message Center allows you to securely communicate with your care team through the online portal, My Care Plus.
You may use the Message Center for non-urgent topics like:
- Updating your care team on your health status
- Scheduling appointments and cancellations
- Questions about lab results
- Diagnostics preparation
- Non-urgent medication questions
Learn more about the Message Center.
To ensure your privacy and the security of your medical records, we’re asking our patients to enroll when you are in the clinic. Simply tell our staff you’re interested, and we’ll help you get started.
Already a member?
After you have completed the following steps, you can access your account by visiting the My Care Plus website.
- Visit a clinic and sign a waiver form giving us permission to provide you access to your health information via the Internet.
- Receive an email (usually within 48 hours of visiting the clinic) and follow the instructions to create your online account.
- Keep your password and login information. If you’ve lost it, visit the site and use the “forgot password” or “forgot username” links to recover them.
Still having trouble?
If you are experiencing technical issues or have questions regarding the content on this site, please contact the My Care Plus site administrator by calling the toll free number below. If you have clinical questions or concerns, please contact us.
Toll free #: 1-855-887-6788